E-ducation（www.e-ducation.cn）products and services are provided by Guangzhou Elite Education & Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Elite’ or ‘Us’). This disclaimer applied to E-ducation website, E-ducation applications and other products and services used on computer/mobile/tablets or other devices.The content of this user agreement can be irregularly modified and changed by EliteU.Once the modifications are made, we will immediately publish and update the effective date in the user agreement. Once published, the modified user agreement will replace the old one and be effective immediately. We recommend that you regularly view the terms of service for updates, and if you continue to use our services, you will agree on this version of terms of service and any other future updated versions. And, when E-ducation user uses other services (including but not limited to time-efficient marketing services other than the website’s basic services), they should abide by the guidelines and rules published by EliteU at any time that are related to those services. All of the foregoing guidelines and rules are parts of this user agreement.
We recommend that you carefully read this User Agreement before using the services provided by EliteU. If you disagree to this User Agreement and/or modifications to it at any time, please immediately stop using all services provided by EliteU; once you start using this website’s services, you will be regarded as having fully understood and fully agreeing to all items and contents of this User Agreement, including any modifications by EliteU at any time, and you will become an E-ducation user (hereinafter referred to as 'User').
EliteU currently provides users with E-ducation services, including but not limited to a series of online study tools and services such as LMS, CMS, XADMIN, etc. Any of EliteU’s new features and functions by adding to or enhancing this service, including new products, will be subject to the terms of this user agreement unless specified otherwise.Users understand and agree to that this service is only provided based on its current status, and EliteU is not responsible for the time effectiveness, deletion, error in transmission, non-storage or any other problems of any user information or personalization settings. All rights reserved by EliteU to, without prior notices, suspend this service for maintenance, update or other purposes.
User shall abide by all the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. On the basis of legally using E-ducation’s services, User is not allowed to exploit E-ducation’s services for any tortious behavior, illegal behavior or violation, and agree to be responsible for any conduct and result thereof using this service through their own account and password in any way. If User's behavior is in violation of any provisions of the laws and regulations of the country, or possible to constitute a crime, the User will be prosecuted for criminal responsibility and will alone take full legal responsibility.
Meanwhile, if EliteU has grounds to believe that User's any behavior, including but not limited to any speeches and other kinds of behavior, is in violation or possibly in violation to any provisions of laws and regulations of the country, EliteU has the right to stop providing partial or all services to the User at any time without prior notice, and does not have to refund the User with paid fees.
Setting an admin account before applying for a trial account or purchasing a combo is regarded as registering an E-ducation account.
To use this service, User must agree to the following terms: Enter the correct account (e-mail address and/or mobile number) and password to register as prompted, and ensure the validity and legality of future updated login account, profile picture, etc. If User provides any data that is illegal, immoral or EliteU considers inappropriate to be displayed on E-ducation, or EliteU has grounds to suspect User's data is subject to program operation or malware operation, EliteU has a right to suspend or shut down the User's account, and to partially or entirely ban the User from using this service now and in the future.
EliteU is not responsible for any registration data of any user, including but not limited to identifying and verifying any registration data’s authenticity, validity, integrity, applicability and/or whether it is up-to-date.
E-ducation’s account and services are provided for the User alone, the User cannot transfer the right of use to any third party in a paid and gratuitous form. User is responsible for keeping his/her own login password and changing it regularly. If User violates this regulation and transfers the right of use to a third party, EliteU has a right to immediately suspend or stop the User's right of use without prior notice or any forms of notice.
Upon completion of the registration process of this service and successful account registration, User can then use either e-mail address or mobile number and password to login to his/her E-ducation account (hereinafter referred to as 'account'). User needs to take responsibility in securing their account own account.
The users are responsible for all the account activities and all the uses of their password. Users must agree the followings:
1. If there is any unauthorized account activities or any other security issues occur, users will notify E-ducation immediately.
2. If users fail to secure their account login details, and for any loss and damage caused, EliteU will not bear any responsibility.
3. Each user is responsible for all the account actions and activities. If the user fails to secure his/her account login details. The user is responsible for all the loss or damage caused for other users, EliteU and for any other third party.
According to the relevant laws and regulations, EliteU remind users to pay attention to, for any content release via the E-ducation service, includes upload text, information, data, pictures, graphics, video, information or other information (hereinafter referred to as the 'content'), whether the content is public or private, the all content related responsibility is bear by the content provider. E-ducation only provides content storage space for users, and cannot control content transmitted through this service, so it doesn't guarantee the correctness, integrity or quality of content. Users are aware there might be unpleasant, inappropriate or disturbing content when using this service. In any case, EliteU is not responsible for any content, but it has the right to stop the transmission of any contents mentioned above and take corresponding actions, including, but not limited to, suspending users for using all or part of the service, keeping relevant data and report to department(s) concerned.
Before using the E-ducation platform service, EliteU can request user to provide relevant information or documents for identity verification. User needs to ensure that the information provided is authentic and reliable. If EliteU finds that the contents are not consistent or fabricated, EliteU has the right to suspend or terminate the user's right to use on the E-ducation platform, and the user shall bear the corresponding responsibility accordingly.
User agrees that he/she will not use the E-ducation service for any illegal or illegitimate activities, including but not limited to the following:
1. Releasing or otherwise transmitting information containing one of the following contents:
Objecting the basic principles established by the Constitution;
Endangering national security, disclosing state secrets, subverting state power and undermining state unification;
Damaging national honor and interests;
To incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermine national unity;
To undermine the country's religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
Spreading obscenity, eroticism, gambling, violence, murder and terrorism or instigating others to commit crime;
Insulting or slandering other people, infringing on other people's legal rights;
Containing false, fraudulent, harmful and coercive content, infringing on the individual’s privacy, harassment, assault, libel, and vulgar, obscene, or other morally objectionable contents;
Containing any other content that is legally restricted or prohibited by China's laws, regulations, rules, ordinances and any other legal regulations;
Containing contents that EliteU considers unsuitable to be displayed on the E-ducation platform;
2. Infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others in any way;
3. Pretending to be, or falsely claiming to be affiliated with, any individual or from any organization;
4. To release any content that is known, but not authorized to be transmitted, under any legal or contractual or statutory relationship (such as the known or disclosed internal, external, proprietary or confidential information pursuant to the employment relationship and a confidentiality agreement), by e-mail or in other ways;
5. Publishing or otherwise transmitting content that infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of others (hereinafter referred to as 'proprietary rights');
6. Publishing, sending or otherwise transmitting any advertising letter, promotional material, 'spam', 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letter', 'direct sale' or any other form of inducing materials;
7. Publishing, sending or otherwise transmitting any material of computer viruses, computer codes, files and programs (including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, Cancelbots, hereinafter referred to as 'viruses') designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communication equipment;
8. Interfering or damaging this service or the server(s) or network connected to this service, or violating any provisions, procedures, policies or norms concerning the service connection network;
9. Tracking, using cyber manhunt, or in other ways to harass others;
10. Intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local or national laws and any rules that have legal effect;
11. Intercepting, altering, collecting, storing or deleting personal information, built-in email or other data materials without authorization, or using such information obtained for any illegal or illegitimate purposes.
User has agreed that EliteU does not have overall control over User's behavior, and User agrees to be solely responsible for assessing and taking risks in using any of the contents, including relying on the validity, integrity or practicality of the foregoing contents, without relying on EliteU. But EliteU has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any content provided by this service that is in violation of these terms or raising EliteU's other objection(s).
User understands and agrees that EliteU can, according to requirements of laws and regulations, save or disclose some contents based on credibility or for the following purposes:
1. To comply with legal procedures
2. To implement this agreement;
3. To respond to claim for rights made by any third party;
4. To protect the rights, property or personal safety of EliteU, its users and the public;
5. And any Other circumstance EliteU considers necessary.
User is aware that the Internet is without borders, and agrees to comply with all the local laws and regulations on online behavior and content. User especially agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to the transmission of information coming from China or the country/area where the User is located.
1. In this User Agreement, 'open area for public' refers to the area that the public can use;
2. For all the contents that are uploaded and published on E-ducation, User needs to make sure that he/she is the copyright owner or is legally authorized by the copyright owner, and the content will not infringe the legal rights of any third party. User grants E-ducation free-of-charge, irrevocable, permanent, sub-licensable or transferable exclusive license of use worldwide on all contents mentioned above. According to this license, E-ducation will have the right to use the contents mentioned above for display, spread or in other ways that are not prohibited by our country’s law.
For all the compensation request that based on the cause of user provided, published or transmitted contents, connection between users and EliteU server, user’s violation of the agreement, infringement of any rights of other users or third party, including reasonable attorney fees, compensation for EliteU and its subsidiaries, affiliates, senior employees, agents, brand owners or other partners and employees and prevent them from further effect by the affair, and bear all legal liability arising therefrom.
User agrees not to duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use any part of the Service or the usage or access of Service for any other commercial purpose. Original data user created on the E-ducation is owned by the user, who has the right to manipulate the data in any way, including modifying, editing, copying, exporting, and deleting from the platform. User should ensure that the contents disclosed or stored (including without limitation uploading, saving, publishing, etc.) on the E-ducation platform and related servers are not in any form infringing the intellectual property rights of other third parties. If there is any condition mentioned in this term, Eliteu should have the right, according to the specific condition, to take such measures including without limitation restricting, shielding, deleting and modifying the above contents. Site users should bear all losses caused by this themselves; if Eliteu had assumed legal responsibility to any third parties due to the behavior mentioned in this term by site users, Eliteu has the right to recover all losses to the site users. Eliteu is not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that users may incur when using E-ducation platform services.
E-ducation Basic plan provides 50 free accounts, limited free storage space and limited video data stream. If the storage space or data stream User used exceed specific amount, User shall pay extra fees in accordance with our charging standard. Meanwhile, Professional plan, according to different numbers of accounts, provides various annual plans with specific annual fees, unlimited storage space and unlimited video data stream.
All videos uploaded by the users on the E-ducation Backstage Management System are only allowed to use within the E-ducation platform. If users add videos uploaded via E-ducation platform to other websites or platforms (external links) without permission granted by EliteU, EliteU has the right to suspend or terminate user's account and their system usage, and reserve the right to delete the videos once verified.
In addition to the Professional Edition users, E-ducation Basic Edition users agree to display the full curriculum of the EliteU E-ducation website on their Learning Management System.
User agrees that EliteU will not be responsible for any information, communication data and other content posted or transmitted through this service deleted or not saved. EliteU will take its best efforts to ensure the backup safety of customer data, but cannot promise 100 percents data recovery, and will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by data loss. If User's storage space exceeds EliteU’s service range, EliteU has the right to terminate the provided storage space and to properly dispose of its content without incurring any legal liability.
When User's E-ducation Professional account expires without renewal, the exclusive functions and contents of the Professional version will be frozen. User will not be able to use, add, edit or delete the frozen functions and contents, but EliteU will not delete the data in a short term. To ensure normal use, User should renew account fee in advance.
EliteU reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify or terminate this service (or any part thereof) at any time, with or without notice. User agrees that EliteU is not liable to User or any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of the Service.
User agrees that EliteU can, in its sole discretion, terminate the User account or the use of this service (or any part thereof) for any reason (including but not limited to long term inactive account, or EliteU believes that User has violated the letter(s) and spirit of this User Agreement), and remove and delete any content of the User within the service. User agrees that the service provided under any term of this User Agreement can be suspended or terminated without prior notice. User acknowledges and agrees that EliteU can immediately close or delete User account and all related information and files, and/or prohibit continued use of the above files or this service. In addition, User agrees that if the use of this service is suspended or terminated, or the User account and related information and files are closed or deleted, EliteU is not liable to User or any third party.
Any form of communication or business dealings or participation in promotional activities, including the payment and delivery of goods or services, as well as to reach any other relevant terms, conditions, warranties or statements the User carries out through this site with advertisers and other third parties, are behaviors among the User and advertisers and other third parties. EliteU shall not be liable for any loss or any kind of damage suffered by you as a result of any of the aforementioned transactions or the aforementioned advertisers and other third parties.
The User understands and agrees that the service and the related Software used in the service (hereinafter referred to as 'Software') contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by the relevant intellectual property rights and other laws.
The user also understands and agrees that the content of sponsored advertisements or information presented via the service or advertisers is also protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights. The user may not modify, rent, lend, sell, distribute any part or all of the Service or Software, or make derivative works based upon any part or all of the service or Software, or use the revised software unauthorized, including but not limited to the purpose of the use of the service without authorization. EliteU only grants the personal user non-transferable and non-exclusive application right so that the user may use the software's purpose code on a single computer, but the user shall not (and shall not allow any third party) to copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise discover the source code, or sell, assign, sub-license, or provide any security for the Software setting, or transfer the Software in any other way. The user agrees to use the service through the interface provided by EliteU, rather than any other means.
The User clearly understands and agrees:
1. Any provision of this agreement will not relieve EliteU of any liability to the User for causing personal injury or damage to the User's property caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence;
2. The use of the service is at the User's own risk. The service is provided on the basis of 'status quo' and 'existing'. EliteU does not provide any guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to commercial marketability, applicability for particular purpose(s) and non-infringement upon other's rights, etc;
3. Any statement or conduct made by the third party;
4. Other matters related to the service, except specifically stated in this agreement;
5. For any economic loss of the user caused by any fraudulent information posted or delivered by the third party in any way, or by being induced by the third party, EliteU does not assume any responsibility.
E-ducation and its logos, products and service names are trademarks of EliteU (hereinafter referred to as 'EliteU mark'). The User agrees not to show, use or otherwise deal with the EliteU mark in any way without the prior written consent of EliteU. And it does not indicate that the User is entitled to display, use or otherwise deal with the EliteU mark.
EliteU respects the intellectual property rights of others and calls for the User to respect the intellectual property rights equally.
The service and information provided by Elite Education are on the basis of 'status quo', and Elite Education expressly disclaims all warranties against 'services', 'data' or 'products', express or implied, including but not limited to the purpose of commercial use or any specific purpose. Elite Education is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or derivative losses arising out of 'services', 'data' or 'products'.
If the User infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others, EliteU will, in accordance with the provisions of the state laws and regulations or under appropriate circumstances, delete certain contents or even terminate the User's account in accordance with its terms of service or relevant normative provisions.
EliteU respects any rights of others (including intellectual property rights) and also requires that our User respects the rights of others. EliteU, where appropriate, may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account of User who infringed upon or violated other's rights.
If the User considers that the copyright of his work has been infringed or the User's intellectual property rights have been violated, the User shall contact EliteU timely and provide detailed evidence materials according to the ‘Regulations on Protection of the Right of Communication through Information Network’. Or please go to the National Copyright Administration of the People's Republic of China to download the Demonstration Format of 'Notice of Request to Delete or Disconnect the Links of Contents Infringement on the Network' ('Notice of Deletion'). If the User does not understand the contents of 'Notice of Deletion', please log in to the National Copyright Administration of the People's Republic of China to review the instructions of 'Notice of Request to Delete or Disconnect the Links of Contents Infringement on the Network'.
2. This agreement and the relationship between the User and EliteU, are subject to the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any disputes between the User and EliteU regarding this service, this agreement or other matters concerned shall be settled by friendly negotiation first and shall be submitted to China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration if the negotiation failed. The arbitral awards is final and binding upon both parties;
3. The failure of EliteU to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of aforementioned rights or its own rights;
4. In the event that any provision of this User Agreement invalid because of being in conflict with the laws of the People's Republic of China, the User agrees to comply with the laws and spare no effort to make that provision reflecting the intention of both parties have the effect, and other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect;
5. The title of this agreement is for convenience only and does not have any legal or contractual effect;
6. EliteU has the final interpretation of this User Agreement.
Please inform EliteU when discovering any violation of this service agreement, the terms of service of any other individual service, and various announcements of EliteU.
Normally, User can visit E-ducation and retrieve information anonymously. When we need information to identify a User's personal information or to be able to make contact, we might collect the following information: name, e-mail address, home address and mobile number, and we will seek for their permission.
EliteU strictly protects User's personal information. We apply various security measures and procedures to protect User's personal information from unauthorized access, use or leakage.
User understands and agrees that EliteU has the right to make public statements in various legal channels about their fact of using E-ducation services.
EliteU will disclose Users’ personal information under the circumstances of meeting legal requirements or E-ducation's related Terms of Service, Software License User Agreement, or EliteU has a good reason to believe that this has to be done in order to:
(a)meet explicit provisions of legal or administrative regulations, or abide by E-ducation website’s applicable legal procedures;
(b)meet E-ducation’s related terms of service;
(c)protect EliteU’s rights or property;
(d)ensure the personal safety of EliteU’s employees, product or service users, or the public in emergencies.
EliteU will not share User’s information with any third party without User's permission, except under the circumstances mentioned above.
Using Cookie can help User achieve personalization of online experience, User can accept or reject Cookie, and most Web browsers will automatically accept Cookie, but usually User can change the browser settings to reject Cookie according to their own need.
EliteU use Cookie to identify which websites are popular in order to provide better User services when they are visiting E-ducation.
EliteU will also use Cookie when User is registering E-ducation. Under this circumstance, EliteU collects and stores useful information to identify User when he/she is re-visiting E-ducation. Cookie from E-ducation can only be read by EliteU.
If the User's browser is set to reject Cookie, he/she can still visit most E-ducation’s websites.
EliteU will not assume any legal responsibility under the following circumstances:
1. Leakage of any personal information caused by User telling or sharing his/her account with other people, or any other causes not attributable to EliteU;
2. EliteU providing User's personal information according to the provisions of the law or relevant government policy requirements;
3. Disputes caused by any third party using User's personal information under various circumstances listed in the Terms of Service and statements of E-ducation;
4. Loss of User data or website temporary shutdown caused by hacker attack, computer virus invasion or government restrictions;
5. Any consequence caused by force majeure;
E-ducation（www.e-ducation.cn）E-ducation（www.e-ducation.cn）products and services are provided by Guangzhou Elite Education & Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘EliteU’ or ‘We’). This disclaimer applies to E-ducation applications and other products and services used on E-ducation website, computer/mobile/tablets or other devices. E-ducation User (hereinafter referred to as ‘User’) must read these Terms in detail and agree to this statement before using EliteU service.
User who directly or indirectly (such as via off-site API etc.) uses service and data through various means will be deemed to have unconditionally accepted all the contents of this statement; if the User does not accept the terms in this statement, please stop using all services provided by EliteU.
This disclaimer may be revised or changed at any time by EliteU and EliteU will announce and update the effective date. The updated disclaimer is effective to replace the original statement once posted, and User who continues to use the EliteU service agrees and accepts this statement and any updated version.
User can not violate laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and social ethics by any means in the process of utilizing E-ducation services or data in any way (including but not limited to posting, promoting, re-posting, browsing and utilizing E-ducation or content posted by its users). User should abide by the following commitments:
1. Content published, re-posted or provided comply to laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and social ethics;
2. Shall not interfere with, damage and infringe upon the various legal rights and interests of EliteU;
3. Shall not interfere with, damage and infringe upon the various legal rights and interests of other EliteU users;
4. Observe the agreements, guiding principles and management rules, etc. of EliteU and related network services;
5. EliteU reserves the right to delete contents violating the above commitments.
1. EliteU only provides storage space for contents published by User and does not provide any form of guarantee on the contents posted or re-posted by User. It does not guarantee that the content meets the User's requirements as well as that the EliteU service will not be interrupted. EliteU does not take any legal responsibility if User cannot use the E-ducation website due to any reason including the network, the communication line, and requirements of third party websites or administration departments.
2. EliteU is not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages that User may incur when using E-ducation's platform services.
3. Any dispute, financial and legal responsibility with any third party arising from the use of E-ducation service are assumed by User and are related to EliteU.
4. Contents published on E-ducation (including but not limited to contents of the current product features) only represent User's own position and opinion, and do not represent EliteU’s position or opinion. As the publishers of the content, they are responsible for their own published content. Publishers assume all legal and joint liabilities for all disputes caused by the content. EliteU does not assume any legal and joint liabilities.
5. EliteU reserves the right to beforehand delete any contents published on E-ducation by User, and then transfer them to the judicial authorities, with preliminary proof, for allegedly infringing upon the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests. With reference to the investigation result of the relevant judicial organs, EliteU has the final decision on the disposal of the content posted on the website.
6. If an individual or an organization considers that there is content infringing their own legal rights and interests from EliteU, he/she shall prepare supporting documents with legal effect and contact EliteU in time so that we can handle it promptly.
Elite Education reserves the right to interpret, modify and update the Disclaimer.